Thursday, July 30, 2009

Summer needs to end


I'm at work and my cell phone rings - loudly. Did I mention I no longer have an office - I sit in a cubicle where everyone can hear everything - It is Sarah - Sarah has been told not to call unless it is an emergency. Work is crazy right now!!!! You guys be the judge if this is an emergency - She was calling to let me know that Katie was squirting water all over her and could I make her stop. Well .... I'm at work - How am I going to make her stop squirting water all over my clean house (yes, the house is clean 2 times a month and this is one of the times)? Oh well, school starts on 8/16. I might live through this. I keep thinking that things will get better - Is this one of life's little moments?

3 comments:

  1. Just think of it as something to laugh about when they're older :)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry, that was me.... Tracy's been using my computer.... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bonnie,
    I finally figured out how to get on your blog!!!!! Takes me awhile to figure these modern things out.
    Reading your blogs brings back soooo many memories. I KNOW YOU WILL GET THROUGH THESE TEEN AGE YEARS!! Look at me, i have reached the good old age of 69.! When the girls are ready to go out into the big world on their own you will really need your blog to pull out and reread when it gets toooo quiet in the house.
    LOVE TO YOU, JOHN, KATIE AND SARAH
    Grandma Liz

    ReplyDelete